To win a free ticket to LMP in Oxfordshire 2019, enter your details below:
Competition closes at midnight on 12 July 2019.
Want to double your chances?
Click here to go to the competition post on our facebook page. Like, comment & share the post PLUS like our main page to gain another free entry!
- The promoter is: Raven Dragon Ltd (company no. 10645990) whose registered office is at Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter you must share the competition’s post and tell us why you’d like to come in the comment section. To double your chance of winning, and be entered twice, leave your name, email address and contact number in this lead form.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 12 July 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1.To enter you must: share the competition’s post and tell us in the comments section why you would like to enter (on the original post not the one in which you shared).
2. If you would like to double your chance of winning and be entered twice, please fill out the lead form on this page also.
3. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
4. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
5. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Winners will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
7. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The promoter will notify the winner when they have won.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner will be expected to respond to the organiser’s invitation of winning within the first 14 days of announcement, failure to do so will entail a second winner being selected.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.